Вообщем зря подняли панику, с новым апдейтом ничего для нас не изменится.
На родном форуме представитель DJI отвечает на все вопросы по поводу нового апдейта.
Подведя итог (красный цвет - ответы представителя DJI):
1) No new flight restrictions are involved in this update. It just makes sure your location is correctly conveyed to the GEO system already in place.
2) It's not re-registration. It's just re-logging in.
3) You won't be affected if your app is set not to auto-update.
4) This maybe a dumb question, but many people have been asking is you require an internet connection when booting up the Mavic?
Only after installing the upcoming update, and only once for login.
5) Week signal, sometimes you just can't get a GPS fix. Back in the thread, it was said that the mavic would be forced into an NFZ state until it located a GPS signal. I believe this is the main concern for everyone, personally, I don't take off until I have a GPS fix. But like I said sometimes your on an Island and have no signal at all for anything. Will the mavic still function like it uses to, or will it be locked in an NFZ?
All flight functions will remain the same. This update doesn't change anything that affects flight behavior.
6) If Mavic has no GPS signal, and I power it up, and it just can't get GPS lock, will it be able to take off in a non-GPS flight mode?
It'll act as it currently does. You'll be able to fly in P-OPTI mode.
Сообщение отредактировал iLoveDrones: 24 Май 2017 - 10:24